<body>
<body>
Wednesday, December 05, 2007Y
4:17 AM
DEARIIEE !! (:
I DONT KNOW WHY MY MSN KEEP HANGING !! i dc-ed 10++ times just now ==".. Then i gave up and used ebuddy ! Althou its "nudge" beri kong bu.. like earthquake.. hehes.. HOLIDAY IS BORING !! I'm still trying to find a job o.. Mummy's place is only tempo de.. & e work is knida tough too.. LOLS.. Fun thou..
Yea,, Monday i went mummy's place to work.. It's those.. Dessert stall? Just at a coffeeshop lor.. hmms.. have to know all e desserts name, and e different kinds of ingredients for each type.. I learnt afew laa.. hmms,, im working together with mummy mahs.. Then got alot things i dont know.. Quite blur.. Then mummy like very busy.. Normally she's with another colledge de.. Then im like adding to her burden >.<.. Coz itz not those that will calculate e change for u mahs.. itz like.. only keying in e cost.. Then have to calculate myself.. some even gave 50 bucks =.=" *faiiints* Then ar.. quite interesting.. Met some weird customers.. Got this woman talked really unclear and soft wors (thou i speak soft too? but hers is WAY WAY WORST LA =x) ...And ar.. Sometimes they order dessert in another language.. Malay or something.. i cant understand lor.. aiyoyoh.. AND AND ! There's this man.. hmms.. Coz ii was washing the pots mahs.. Then didnt notice got customer.. Then he go hit e table.. So i ask what he want.. Then he sounded very bu shuang lorr.. wellx..
and some ppl ordered hot de desserts mahs.. When i get for them, it's really HOT lor.. My hand was like shaking ._. painpain.. lols.. But has to endure.. O.O
hehes.. overall.. Itz a gd experience la ! (: hoho..

HMMS.. all these while he is working wors.. like.. everyday full time?? Even on saturdays, when he said that he wont be working, he still has to work.. Neglecting cellgroups.. haiis.. And.. no time for me lorr.. And recently.. Hmms.. He could take 1-day leave laa.. But instead he went for chalet.. ii mean..>< chance ="=">I'M THINKING THAT I CAN "DEMO" HOW TO PLAY E TOYS TO E KIDS..=x HOHOHO.. ~~ 2ml i'll be going to e interview with my that friend i guess? She's actually my pri sch fren.. We only started contacting each other recently and we went to look for job e other day.. Hmms.. But i guess 2ml i have to go suntec alone.. I DONT KNOW HOW TO WALK THERE !! I'M A DIRECTION BAI-CHI.. no sense of direction.. ahh.. ><>praying hard for my interview 2ml (:
``signing off..
LOVESQUARE


Labels: , ,