<body>
<body>
Monday, October 22, 2007Y
8:31 AM
YO DEARIEE x33 ..
ii just had my amaths paper1 today ! woo~ itz kinda tough.. But yeaa..
hmms.. I didnt manage my time well ! cant finish the paper.. Last question ii mean..sobs.. I hope i can do well o ~ SO 2ml's paper2 i gonna DOMYBEST ! JIAYOU JIAYOU !!

today woke up at 9am ! (: then i tried to study o.. I think i didnt get much things into my head also bahhs.. Then ii left hse around 11am.. So as to reach sch at 12pm to meet yimyim they all !! We gonna revise every topics.. (: or at least go thru some bahs.. lalalalalalasss.. then we prayed together !! yeaa.. then ii feel so calm wors.. like not nervous le..
EXCEPT ~~ that i dont know what's my calculator de model -.- then spent time searching for it.. staring at my calculator ! feels stupid (:
then.. yeaa, stucked at question3..-.- that TOOPID WEIRD QUESTION.. woohs ~~

hmms.. then it finally ended ! (: we went MACDONALDS !! chitchat abit.. yimyim andd rolling keeps on discussing abt e amaths paper ! then yixin and I was discussing about the.. One dollar coins i have? I have 3 one dollar coins..=.=" 2 of them ar.. if see closely, e lion and tiger de head shorter de !! LOLS.. =x then ky starts talking about e girl with a mole??? what's wrong with some1 having a mole !! Then she says bad about e mole..BLABLA~ l0ls !! funnie thou..

hees.. k laa ! ii off com liaos !!
2ml still got paper 2~
x33 deardear..

time check 12.20am

Labels: