

yays ~~ Emaths paper over !! phews !! (: Emaths was overall okayy wors.. I thought today's paper2 will be very hard de lehhs.. but.. hmms.. It turned out easier than ii expected.. kekes..~~~ http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=26522
Ytd had eng paper1, paper2 and emaths paper1.. O.O !! eng de compre kinda tough for me wors.. i just hope i can pass my eng.. ~~ paper1 was okayys bahhs.. just that dont know my sectionB de format correct anot..
OHS.. Ben & Shawn they all and a group of klassmates joining a Captain's Ball Competition wors.. And they asked me to go.. Short of people bahhs.. I wanted to help..but ii dont think i can play well lors.. So.. I'M STILL DECIDING.. I dont wish to be the one who cause them to lose lehs !! =/ really really.. then if reject them.. He keep pleading me..lma0s.. HAIYOYO..!!

hmmms.. 2ml is their Chinese paper !! Im praying hard for every single one~ (:
I finally got contact with many friends wors.. MY PRIMARY SCH FRIENDS TOO.. it was because of the olvls which brought us together bahhs.. Whereby all of us worked hard and tried to encourage each other (: They finally replied my sms !! hmms.. Although itz only because of the encouraging sms-es I sent then they replied me.. but.. yeaa :DDD
Itz like that de bahhs.. All of us were busy of our own work and slowly forgetting the friends behind us.. ~~ For now, I SHALL CHERISH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIENDS..(: yupps !!!!!!!!! even my sec sch friends now.. I'm sure after we graduate.. We'll go seperate ways de.. =/
hehes.. today went out gaigai with mummy wors.. I only brought 1 tee though..O.O !! Then.. went Lot1.. Cause meimei wana buy TORTOISE AKA MUACHEE for her friend.. the toy laa..(: hmms.. Then meimei wana play arcade.. So we went in lorr.. with my mum laa.. I FEEL DAMN WEIRD..with my mum? in arcade? lols..but in e end meimei didnt get to play.. Coz mummy was nagging.. So we left lorr,, with meimei's unhappy face..=x OH.. then jiajun they all were at the arcade wors !! They saw me..but ii didnt see them -.- I found out only after he told me.. He said he chased after me.. they thought I ran away bahhs.. I DIDNT !! blurr mahhs, no specs wear didnt see.. X_X I was just walking out of the arcade..lma0s ~~
and deardear.. We chatting on e fone after ii reached home (: heeeheeex.. Really appreciate every single moment we spent together wors.. even if itz on e fone !! kekes.. Then he took a nap,, till 3pm+ ... Then he got tuition le worrs.. yeaa,, and hope he'll do well 2ml :DDD
hao bahs ! i'll stop here (:
``samsam (:Labels: I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness bcoz it shows me the stars(:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: