
hehes.. ii finished my history paper le !! wooohs.. last night studied till near 2am wors.. and deardear pei me throughout everything.. THANKS !! HENG for the essays it came out Japan~ (: PRAISE E LORD !! Ytd's geog paper for them was tough wors.. Many cant finish e whole paper wors.. Hope they'll still do well yeaa..!! (: jiayous for ss !!
Monday would be my nightmare~ English paper ~ haiis.. SO DEAD WORS.. hope I can at least pass? T_T hmms.. I think i'll be memorising phrases for e weather, the different emotions..feelings.. blabla ~ It'll help bahs ?? CAN ANYONE SAVE ME ??? =/
" EXAMS WAS LIKE ONE LONG NIGHTMARE, THE KIND WHERE YOU WERE GRIPPED BY SUCH A COLD DREAD THAT YOU WERE UNABLE TO WAKE UP FROM IT " lols.. WOOHS.. that's one of e phrases.. lma0s.. I edicted e word to EXAMS of course =P
hmms.. Let me come out with another one.. " HOWEVER THINKING OF MOVING CLOSER TO E END OF OLVLS, I FELT PINPRICKS OF EXCITEMENT SURGING FROM WITHIN ME. " edicted too ! lma0s (: really will pray for my english paper bahs !!
ohyahs.. This morning ar.. -.- ZC called me around 7.30am ! SIAO EH ~ last night i already so late then sleep mahs.. Then he call me.. lols.. Asking what time my exam start and whether im going to take e Amaths paper2 qns paper..O.O !! I told him im not taking bahs.. then he said okayys.. Afterwards i found out that he went toe school PERSONALLY just to collect the amaths paper2 question paper.. WOW.. i mean.. He personally went down from his hse to school to get e qns paper and then go home?? cool -.- I mean.. AMATHS ALSO OVER LE MAHS !! lols (:
TODAY ar.. yeaa, actually plan hao go and eat ICE-CREAM..<3 But then after my exams deardear was having lunch with sebas and clinton didi mahs.. So i thought he didnt want to meet le.. and hor, moreover, I met mummy on e way home mahs.. And she planned to bring me out for dinner de.. dont wana disappoint her.. SO.. then deardear was quite upset coz we didnt get to meet? WELL ~ blehs...
RECENTLY HOR,, deardear & I came out with this game.. (actually it was my idea okaay -.-) I'll name it.." THE NO-OK GAME ".. LOLS.. im winning so far?? It's like we cannot say e word "ok" in our conversation ~ ok lame.. ii mean,
hao lahs i'll end here le !! (:
Labels: 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: