
hmms.. ii guess i'll address my blog as.....DEARIEE x3 !!
This is my first post since ii stopped blogging worr..
was updating deardear & I de blog =x stopped after postinq halfway too thou ><"" yupps.. Was in CHC le ~~~ joined quite a few months ii guessed.. My life did changed bahhs.. HEAVENLY FATHER ~~ (:
This year is tough !! Olevels.. and it starts tomorrow ~~
GOSH.. i cant believe im still posting now.. 8.14PM..
@.@ wellx............. I just cant make myself concentrate !!
sobss.. after this post,, I really gonna discipline myself to study le !! 2ml's Amaths paper1 will start at 2.30pm.. im praying hard for it.. I know last minute work is never gonna work.. but yeaa.. ><> so..
ii celebrated my bdae with MUMMY, MEIMEI & DEARDEAR ~
The cellgroup celebrated with me too..(: THEY ARE JUST SO SWEEEEEEET !! Shaun, our cg leader, still act as if he's gonna announce something IMPORTANT to us.. he acted SERIOUS.. & actually announced that itz my bdae and we gonna celebrate (: i knew everything actually le.. itz so obvious ~~ =x=x Hmms.. back to my celebration with MUMMY, MEIMEI & DEARDEAR.. we went kbox !! lolololss..
quite fun bahhs.. nth very interestinq? but.. <33333333333333>making a difference to the society.. I believe we can really make a difference.. Yea,, and there's a story about the STAR THROWER .. Itz really inspiring :DD
(The story goes SOMEHOW like this) Itz about a small young boy at a beach.. Everytime there is a wave, the "starfishes" will be washed upshore.. The boy keeps trying to throw every starfish he saw back into the sea.. This man witnessed everything.. And asked the young boy why is he doing so..
The young boy replied," I'm trying to save the starfish by throwing them back into the sea. If not they will die with the lacking of oxygen ! " The man laughed and said, " There's too many of them. You can't possibly throw every single one of them back into the sea right? So what difference can you make? " Then, the young boy picked up another starfish and said, " To this one, it makes a difference." and he threw it into the sea.
WOW~ hmms.. So it means that even one person can make a difference.. Not a big one, but it surely helped this particular individual.. I GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE SOCIETY !! starting with my friends and families of course.. Serving them.. Bringing them into Christ..
ohyahhs.. deardear and I went thru 8 months of "attackinq monsters" le ~~ TOUGH thou !! ``if u're reading my post now.. i really wana say a big THANKIEWW to u.. thou sometimes i may be weird? keeping things to myself.. andd just ignnoring u.. thnx for the times.. (: awww..
hmms.. i'll end here i guess? =x SEE YA DEARIEE ~ x333
``GD LUCK TO ME TOMORROW !! :DDD
Labels: Eccl. 11:1 " Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after MANY days."
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS: